The following is an update on resort and area openings/closure concerning Palm Beach Resort.
On August 27th, Gov. Ivey extended the current “Safer at Home” order—including the mandatory mask order—through Friday, October 2nd. This latest health order includes changes for establishments operating buffets, salad bars and self-serve drink stations (Section 19, item F).
The statewide order can be viewed in its entirety here.
Research indicates that guests continue to seek health and safety protocols when deciding where to stay and what to do. To help our guests make informed decisions, we recommend you publish your health and safety protocols prominently on your websites, social channels, in your places of business and on your TripAdvisor listings.
Alabama’s COVID cases continue to decline, and we appreciate all you are doing to ensure the health and well-being of your employees, our residents and guests. Visit our Industry Partner coronavirus page for business resources and additional information.
- Our front desks remain closed to the public with contactless check-in procedures in place and limited guest interaction.
- Check-ins will remain contactless. – All offices are open but will remain locked and for staff only access. All Guests and Owners will be directed to call 251-974-5020 for assistance. All check-in packets will be in the lockbox in the A Building North stairwell. We plan to require 4 PM strict check-in.
Amenities that are open:
- Both outdoor pools are open with chairs and tables spaced 6 feet apart. The grilling area is also open for guest use.
Amenities to remain closed for now:
- Fitness center
- Our beaches are open for regular activity, with restrictions: anyone using the beaches must maintain a six-foot distance between him/herself and all persons from a different household.
- Orange Beach Toll is accepting payment by card or toll pass only – no cash permitted.