Please find the information below regarding resort repairs and owner news.
January 22, 2021
Here are this week’s updates:
- CRM has begun inspecting plumbing and electrical infrastructure this week.
- Air Conditioning replacement continues.
- The roof is still on schedule to begin as originally estimated. We are hoping this is concluded at the end of the month. We will continue to update if that date shifts.
- Steve F. from CRM continued direct contact with owners regarding build back and upgrades.
- “A” building hurricane damage repair design is near completion. We expect the design by next Friday.
- SESCO proposed lighting design for the parking lot has been submitted to The City of Orange Beach Coastal Conservation Dept. for review and approval.
- Grill/picnic area has been improved by increasing the size of the concrete pad this week. More seating will be installed once concrete sets.
- CRM Owner upgrade options were delivered to the Board today and will be sent out to Owners once reviewed.
- Estimates for boardwalk repairs will begin next week.
- Due to trespassing issues, a temporary gate system has been built at the entrance to limit visitors to authorized owners and personnel only.
- Owners are reminded not to purchase replacements, order replacements, or send contractors at this time until you have discussed your renovation plans with CRM and the COA. If you have not already heard from Steve on behalf of CRM, his email is email@example.com.
- Owners, please when visiting, remember that in many units, the water is turned off and/or capped so please refrain from trying to use the restrooms and sinks. Using the restroom in your unit while visiting can result in unsanitary conditions.
The Board and Resort Management thank you for your patience through this challenge. Together we will come back and be better than before Hurricane Sally!
Hurricane Sally Update #1 (September 14)
Hurricane Sally Update #2 (September 15)
Hurricane Sally Update #3 (September 17)
Hurricane Sally Update #4 (September 18)
Hurricane Sally Update #5 (September 19)
Hurricane Sally Update #6 (September 21)
Hurricane Sally Update #7 (September 21)
Hurricane Sally Update #8 (September 24)
Hurricane Sally Update #9 (September 30)
Hurricane Sally Update #10 (October 2)
Hurricane Sally Update #11 (October 11)
Hurricane Sally Update #12 (October 16)
Hurricane Sally Update #13 (October 23)
Hurricane Sally Update #14 (October 30)
Hurricane Sally Update #15 (November 5)
Hurricane Sally Update #16 (November 13)
Hurricane Sally Update #17 (November 20)
Hurricane Sally Update #18 (December 4)
Hurricane Sally Update #19 (December 11)
Hurricane Sally Update #20 (December 18)
Hurricane Sally Update #21 (December 30)
Hurricane Sally Update #22 (January 8)
Hurricane Sally Update #23 (January 15)
Hurricane Sally Update #24 (January 22)
As we all move forward together there will be questions to ask and things to work through, but with patience and understanding, and by working together, we will get through this. if you have specific questions or would like to visit your unit while we are under construction, fill out this request form and a member of our staff will get back to you as soon as possible. We recognize the disruption for everyone and are working hard for you and the Association.
Click here if you need to update your contact information. By updating your information, you will also receive news and updates from the resort, your association, and LaTour Hotel & Resorts Management Company.